‘Tis the season tanaholics long for—the time to show off their bronze goddess supremacy. Snooki and JWoww are not alone when it comes to the abuse of bronzers, self tanners, and spray tans. But orange streaks and sparkly cheeks are not a forgone conclusion for gals in search of some safe summer color without nuking their skin.
There are some tricks to knowing how and also how much bronzer to apply without crossing the fab to fake line. Choose a shade that is not too dark for you—about one shade deeper than your natural skin tone—and go lightly. Avoid coming to a complete stop at your jawline and leaving a visible line of demarcation. Apply bronzer where you would naturally tan (fore
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS