Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Over the years, most of the working models that I’ve met seem to have one thing in common, gorgeous, radiant skin. And those that don’t come by this glow naturally almost always know how to perfect the look of their skin with makeup.
You certainly deserve a model-worthy complexion too, and the right makeup products can help you get the look. The worst thing you can do is cover your complexion with makeup that’s like a mask. The secret to a natural-looking radiant complexion is that you actually want some of the skin to show through. When you’re applying your makeup, less is usually more. You can always apply more if desired.
Ready to give it a go? Here’s how you can get a flawless
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE