Hanz de Fuko is an unconventional hair care brand for men founded by three childhood friends—David Alfonso, Chris Zent, and Jarrett Winfield—who set out to launch grooming products for regular men that were created by regular men. Using social media and inventive YouTube how-to videos to spread the word, Hanz de Fuko has gained a following in over 100 countries, including more than a few bold case names.
Read on to learn how these three buddies cracked the entrepreneurial code, and what’s behind the unusual name.
How did you three guys come together to create Hanz de Fuko?
Hanz de Fuko came about when we three childhood friends (David Alfonso, Chris Ze
Photo Credit: amazon.com
Motorcycle helmets, bikes, and Google Glasses may all be wishful thinking, but grooming products certainly are (more easily) attainable than dangerous and obscure gadgets. And so, we bring you our edition of a Father’s Day Gift Guide, with tried and true products chosen by us for the best man in your life. After all, you owe dad the world, so what’s the cost of a grooming product?
Redken for Men Full Impact Bodifying Shampoo ($12)
A high performance product created to plump up fine or thinning hair, this shampoo is designed for rich, full-looking strands using Redken’s proprietary “Thick Lift Technology.” Fortified with Intra-Cylane and protein, this shampoo strengthens and bodifies th
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE