Foods we love to eat have long played starring roles in beauty products – think strawberries in body wash, olive oil in skincare, chocolate in fragrance…and vanilla in just about everything. Now, at home hair color line Clairol Natural Instincts takes the food/beauty connection one step further by signing on celebrity chef Giada De Laurentis as its new celebrity ambassador.
Food Network and Cooking Channel star, Today Show contributor and author of a half-dozen cookbooks, Giada will begin appearing in Natural Instincts TV and print advertising in July.
“When Natural Instincts approached me about this partnership, I was so excited. While food is certainly my first love, I am a b
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS