At the age of 40, Karen Behnke had built a very successful career as a fitness and wellness entrepreneur, but when she happily became pregnant with her first child, her eyes were opened anew. The combination of hormonal changes and the emergence of signs of aging drove her to seek healthy skincare solutions that delivered visible results. She was astounded to learn that, although the skin absorbs over 60% of what is placed on it, there were very few available healthy personal care products that worked well. Relying on her executive expertise, she set out to change the beauty industry and Juice Beauty, “a clinically validated yet authentically organic beauty” line was born and is now so
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON