It’s not necessarily a bad idea to stick with your “little-black-dress” makeup routine — it’s a no-fail look that’s served you well time and time again. The only problem with it is that after a while it can be same-old, same old…in other words, BORING!
Think you might want to discover a new look? The start of a new season is actually the ideal time to step out of your usual routine and switch things up a little bit and this season’s catwalk provided ample inspiration. One look that really caught my attention is the graphic eye. Though some were certainly exaggerated versions that only a Cirque de Soleil artist in the midst of a performance would be able to pull off, a strongly lined e
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE