Photo Credit: www.moroccanoil.com
BITB loves Moroccanoil, innovator of oil-infused hair care products, and we are delighted to learn that the company is bringing its argan oil expertise to the body care category. Arriving a retail venues next month, Moroccanoil for Body is a five product lineup that combines the nourishing and hydrating benefits of argan oil with other vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants to instantly transform and restore your skin.
All of the products have been inspired by the landscapes and cultures of the Mediterranean incorporating ingredients like sesame and sweet almond oils, shea butter and grape seed.
Moroccanoil Body Buff ($42) is a daily polish to rid your skin of dead skin cells. It f
The lovely Mathilde Thomas, founder of Caudalie, invited bloggers and other online media to partake in a fun and informative scavenger hunt at the brand’s ultra plush spa in New York City’s famous Plaza Hotel. We sought grape pholypehonols, grape-seed oil and all sorts of good smelling essential oils – ingredients in the brand’s limited edition Once Upon a Vine gift set ($38, value $71). Containing “vinotherapie” favorites to buff, smooth and polish, the gift set is sure to transport you to the vineyards of Bordeaux, the ancestral home of Caudalie. In addition to offering incredibly efficacious benefits, the products are all scented fabulously with aromas developed by Ms. Thoma
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS