Photo Credit: drozthegoodlife.com
Cool is just about the only way to possibly describe the recent Coolsculpting media event at the minus5° Ice Experience in midtown Manhattan, a bar made entirely of ice and interactive ice sculptures.
And if that’s not cool enough, the fat-freezing brand introduced guests to their newest brand ambassador – actress Debra Messing aka Grace Adler from the recently rebooted NBC sitcom Will and Grace.
The icy location couldn’t have been more perfect. Coolsculpting is a non-invasive form of fat reduction that selectively freezes fat cells, destroying them for good. It’s approved for a growing list of trouble spots including visible bulges under the chin, the thigh, the abdomen and
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE