This week’s Gorgeous Giveaway is for our UK fans only. And it’s a fantastic contest – we have 3 sets of the Gentle Face Care range from Good Things skincare, that’s six products in all
(a £37.22 value)!
Good Things is a new skincare line designed to help young skin look its radiant best. It was developed specifically for young skin by award winning beauty expert Alice Hart-Davis. Full of beauty-boosting superfruit extracts like pomegranate, papaya and acai, Good things is free from parabens, petrochemicals, sulphates, mineral oils and animal-tested ingredients. The range features just good healthy ingredients for young and sensitive skins.
The Gentle Face Care range includes:
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS