Cosmetic Executive Women (UK) hosted its annual Achiever Awards last week, which celebrated not only the accomplishments of leading women and one gent in the beauty industry, but also the global organization’s 20th anniversary.
The 2012 event took place at the Hilton Hotel Park Lane in London and paid homage to the international reach of CEW by presenting Special Industry Awards to Carlotta Jacobson, president of U.S.-based CEW Inc., and Françoise Montenay, president of CEW France. Kenneth Green, chairman of Kenneth Green Associates, a major distributor of luxury fragrance and beauty brands, also received the Special Industry Award.
A poignant highlight of the evening was the pres
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS