Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
All skincare products are not created equal—and using the right ones for your unique challenges and concerns can make a big difference in the overall health and appearance of your skin. Yet with so many ingredients and formulas to choose from, it can be tricky to know where to start.
Lucky for you, we’ve done the legwork. Here are six key ingredients and how to start using them right now.
As we age, our skin begins to lose collagen, which is responsible for a smooth, taut, youthful appearance. Similar to how a grape becomes a raisin, this collagen loss leads to lines, wrinkles and creases. The best line of defense: Vitamin A (the main component of over-the-counter retinols a
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE