Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
When it comes to skincare, most dermatologists will agree there are three essentials for healthy skin: Sunscreen, antioxidants, and a retinol (or retinoid). Opinions begin to vary once you step beyond this protective and corrective trifecta—and growth factors are often part of the anti-aging ingredient conversation.
Simply put, growth factors are naturally occurring proteins that promote cellular growth, proliferation and healing. In terms of benefits for your skin, growth factors can help improve fine lines and wrinkles, enhance skin firmness, fade the appearance of scars and more. While that’s easy enough to understand, growth factors are biologically active, which makes formulating
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS