In the realm of BOTOX battles, there is still no clear winner. Merz Aesthetics, a division of Merz North America, recently announced positive results from a clinical trial designed to evaluate the efficacy of Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA) in the treatment of glabellar lines, when compared to BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA).
XEOMIN® Aesthetic (incobotulinumtoxinA) is a prescription drug that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults. Results last about 3-4 months in most people and possibly longer.
It may sound like comparing Coke to Pepsi to most of us, who are more in
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS