Photo Credit: www.shoplaprairie.com
We knew that gold and silver are good for your pocketbook but what about your complexion? Shades of gold, silver and copper have long been staples of color cosmetics counters, but now precious metals and trace elements are appearing in everything from makeup to skincare. Check out our picks to up the ante on your beauty portfolio.
GOOD AS GOLD
Known for its energizing properties, gold is one of the key ingredients in luxury skincare like La Prairie’s Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold ($580). Obviously opulent and luxurious, this concentrate is the brand’s gold standard of anti-aging that features 24-karat gold as well as newly developed peptides.
For that touch of gold in yo
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE