When going under the knife is not an option, but anti-aging creams are not getting the job done anymore, injectable fillers and wrinkle relaxers can be a lifesaver. A few syringes of this and that to lift, smooth and plump can give you an instant “what did she do?” kind of feeling (in a good way that is). The “wow” factor is unsurpassed.
In the U.S., we now have 12 products* that have the FDA nod to use that suit different situations – and more are always on the way, although the process is a slow one. The term “Liquid Facelift” generally refers to combining several types of soft-tissue fillers. There are some products that get injected deeply, for cheek fullness as an example, and othe
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE