It’s that time of year when we want our skin to shine—and not in that oily kind of way. Extreme cold weather, travel to different time zones and excessive holiday eating and drinking can wreak havoc on our skin causing dullness, breakouts, uneven tone and fine lines and wrinkles to be more prominent. Is there a way to get that pre-holiday glow back? It may just be with a microdermabrasion treatment—performed professionally or at home.
Professional microdermabrasion is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment performed at a doctor’s office or spa, which uses an abrasive—usually in crystal, diamond or bristle form—to remove the outermost layer of dead skin revealing smoother, yo
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE