Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Retinol is one of most effective treatments for wrinkles, skin discoloration and other signs of aging skin, but it can be highly irritating, which is why many of us can’t use the dream cream.
Senté’s newest nighttime cream takes retinols to the next level. Think of Intensive Bio Complete Cream as retinol 2.0.
“It’s an advanced retinol,” explains Virginia L. Vega, Ph.D., Senté ’s Vice President, Research & Development and Physician Education at a media pre-launch event in New York City. The retinol is encapsulated so it melts into the skin and is less likely to c
Photo Credit: sentelabs.com
Dark under-eye circles tell the world that you are overtired.
They make you look worn, weary and frankly, not the best version of yourself.
Making matters worse, getting more beauty sleep doesn’t seem to make a difference.
Under-eye circles are among the hardest skin concern to address as the skin under the eyes is seriously thin, and as we age, they already thin skin grows thinner still. Eyelid lifts can rejuvenate the under-eye area, but surgery comes with a hefty price tag not to mention its own set of risks. Fillers may also play a role, but they do confer risks namely bruising, swelling and allergic reactions, and risks are even greater when treating an area so close to the e
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS