Photo Credit: Exuviance
The end of summer can be a tough transition. As if you didn’t have enough to worry about with back to school, end of summer Fridays, or saying goodbye to those lazy beach days… The new season can also make skin go haywire. September stress coupled with post-summer damage can result in complexion concerns running the gamut from oiliness to dehydration and discoloration.
The good news is that you only need one product to get help skin balanced and back on track. The new Exuviance Glycolic Expert Moisturizer ($42) contains 10% glycolic acid and a Collagen Building Block that work together to create a smoother surface and more radiant skin tone.
Dermatologist developed by the origina
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON