Photo Credit: Exuviance
The end of summer can be a tough transition. As if you didn’t have enough to worry about with back to school, end of summer Fridays, or saying goodbye to those lazy beach days… The new season can also make skin go haywire. September stress coupled with post-summer damage can result in complexion concerns running the gamut from oiliness to dehydration and discoloration.
The good news is that you only need one product to get help skin balanced and back on track. The new Exuviance Glycolic Expert Moisturizer ($42) contains 10% glycolic acid and a Collagen Building Block that work together to create a smoother surface and more radiant skin tone.
Dermatologist developed by the origina
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS