Photo Credit: facebook.com/pg/uskarinherzog
Chocolate is synonymous with Valentine’s Day (or any day for that matter), but indulging doesn’t have to impact your waistline. More than a sweet treat, the cocoa used to make chocolate is a natural source of potent antioxidants when eaten—and applied to the skin. Here, a few products that will satisfy your cravings without the guilt or extra calories.
Farmhouse Fresh Sundae Best Chocolate Softening Mask
This delicious blend of cocoa, coconut milk and honey may sound good enough to eat, but it’s actually formulated to soften, soothe and protect the skin from free-radical damage. It gets its antioxidant boost from the addition of vitamin E and coenzyme Q10, and this 98% natural ma
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
ABOUT THE BRAND
Raw Complexions founder, Kristina has created a brand of high-quality inner skincare products with a community outlook, she wants to give women an extraordinary product at an affordable price that achieves flawless results. Helping to provide them with a healthy glow, and better yet, assisting to boost their self-esteem. She embraces women and their success. A community where women can interact and show off their healthy #rawcomplexions ” is a life-long aspiration.
Visit raw-complexions.com.au for more info.
THE GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY
WIN ONE Beauty Food Pack
Beauty Food Pack
Provides optimal skin health, treating and nourishing the skin internally with a combinati
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE