Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Want to know how to glow?
We asked the team of Arivale registered dietitian coaches for their top 5 tips on what to eat for better skin this winter:
1- Try some juicy mandarin oranges: Vitamin C is a precursor to collagen, vital for skin elasticity and healing. Mandarins and other citrus fruits are a perfect snack and full of vitamin C to support your skin and immune system.
2- Have a handful of walnuts for an afternoon snack: Omega 3 fatty acids are essential to get in your diet for health and the fat we eat incorporates into every cell – including skin cells. Boasting anti-inflammatory properties as well, omega 3 fatty acids found in walnuts may support skin health as
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event