Photo Credit: facebook.com/stackedskincare
Microneedling is having a major moment, and this skin-rejuvenating treatment has seen a surge in popularity. Though simple in theory (at least on its own), microneedling can deliver significant improvement in fine lines, wrinkles, radiance, scars, stretch marks and overall skin texture at home and in a spa or doctor’s office.
“Microneedling uses thin needles to create microchannels in the skin with minimal epidermal damage. This controlled skin injury stimulates the dermal wound-healing cascade, in turn increasing collagen production and improving scars, wrinkles and other skin imperfections,” explains Washington, D.C. dermatologist Dr. Tina Alster.
But what’s the difference be
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS