Photo Credit: canva.com
Each year, experts from the Global Wellness Summit reveal the top 10 wellness trends, and they are usually spot on. So just what will health and wellness seekers see and do more of in 2020? Think sound baths, healing playlists, apps, trackers, plus more.
Here’s a sneak peek of the top 10 wellness trends for this year.
Sleep on this…
Getting good quality sleep is essential to good health and wellness, and much of this depends on making sure your circadian rhymes are in sync i.e you sleep at night when it is dark and are awake during the daylight hours. Our circadian rhythm is a 24-hour internal clock that cycles between sleepiness and alertness at regular intervals. It’s also kn
Photo Credit: Globalwellness.org
Wellness is not just having a moment, it’s become a movement, and one that is set to explode and change everything we eat, do, buy and try in the coming years.
At a press event at the Hearst building in New York City, the ultimate authority on all things wellness, the Global Wellness Institute and the Global Wellness Summit with Chairman and CEO Susie Ellis and a group of consummate experts, highlighted eight future trends in wellness, some of which are already here and thriving. They also debuted their Wellness Moonshot initiative – a bold call to action to eradicate chronic, preventable disease worldwide by uniting the health and wellness industries.
Wellness fashion…It’s a t
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS