Photo Credit: Jennifer Garner at Neutrogena Summit
Climate change and global warming have been on everyone’s mind lately. Hurricane Sandy and other extreme weather conditions and superstorms have made believers out of many skeptics.
It really is getting hotter outside. In fact, NASA scientists say 2012 was the ninth warmest of any year since 1880. This warming affects everything from our stress levels to our risk of skin cancer, according to leading skin health experts speaking at the 2013 Neutrogena Sun Summit in New York City. (The event also included a cameo appearance by Neutrogena Brand ambassadors and actresses Jennifer Garner and Sandra Echeverria.)
Drew Shindell, PhD, a scientist at the NASA Goddard Institute for
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON