Photo credit: Business Wire
Chinese model Liu Wen and French model Constance Jablonski give Estee Lauder global street cred as the first models from their respective countries to be featured in a Lauder campaign, beginning this June. Adding to their lineup of genetically blessed beauties – which includes Gwyneth Paltrow, Hilary Rhoda, Carolyn Murphy, and Elizabeth Hurley – Lauder has set an admirable precedent by embracing a multi-cultural standard of beauty.
“Estée Lauder has always searched for global beauties that define a generation,” said Aerin Lauder, Senior Vice President, Creative Director, Estée Lauder. “Constance and Liu Wen are the beauties of our time.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS