The first step to a successful skincare regimen is cleansing and this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY will set you up perfectly. We have 3 sets of the Cyto-luxe Cleanser and Mask (ARV $110) by glo therapeutics to give to our lucky winners. Each features plant stem cells to help fight the signs of aging.
Cyto-luxe Cleanser is a cleansing cream that converts to a rich lather when massaged with water. Papaya enzymes gently exfoliate and prepare the skin to receive collagen building peptides and wrinkle-fighting stem cells. The combo cleanser/skin conditioner also includes a white tea complex that improves the body’s detoxification defenses and fights free radicals.
Use the Cyto-luxe Mask one
Soaring temperatures and increased humidity not only make us feel hot and sticky, but cause our skin to look extra greasy. Even those typically with normal skin can see a surge in oil secretions, and those who normally suffer from oily skin can see it only get worse. A shiny face can make skin look dirty and unattractive as well as lead to clogged pores and breakouts.
The T-Zone—forehead, nose and chin—produces the most oil due to the heavy concentration of sebaceous glands. “Skin oil increases in hotter temperatures because of the increased perspiration, and sweat that comes from sebaceous glands,” says New York City-based dermatologist Dr. Kenneth Mark. Sebaceous gland
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE