Photo Credit: butter LONDON
Over the years there’s been a fair amount of beauty brand team-ups taking place, and I for one couldn’t be more excited about the Arm Candy Collection, a ten-shade limited edition nail lacquer line from butter LONDON and Allure, specifically created to complement the Fall 2015 runway and street-style trends.
Certainly, both brands are powerhouses on their own, but with their combined expertise of high standards and style it’s a collection that’s sure to fly off the shelves long before the air starts to cool and the first leaves start to change color.
Clearly, it’s a partnership made in beauty heaven:
butter LONDON’S chic and cheeky prestige n
Get that sun kissed look with this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY. We have 3 Alima Pure Mineral Bronzers (in the shade of your choice), plus an Alima Half Moon Brush (a $42 total value) to give to our lucky winners.
Alima Pure is dedicated to making pure mineral makeup that is gentle to your skin and brings out your natural beauty. The bronzer is available in 5 shades – 3 shades of matte and 2 shades of glitter. Even if you are hiding out from the sun or working all summer look like you’ve spent the summer at the beach with these great bronzing powders. Check out the color options at www.alimapure.com/cheeks/bronzer and tell us which shade works for you to enter this contest.
And to get
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS