Meet the Chemist Behind Avon Skincare
In addition to pretty packaging and luxurious textures, skincare development is a highly scientific endeavor. Just ask Glen Anderson, Director of Avon’s Global Skincare Product Development group, a position he has held since 2007. He and his team are responsible for all Avon skincare launches such as the Clearskin acne system and ongoing additions to the ANEW lineup. For such developments, one must have the credentials, and Dr. Anderson does. He joined Avon as a Development Chemist in 1995 after earning a B.S in Chemistry from the State University of New York at Stony Brook and a Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from the Pennsylvania State University.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS