InnoCos is a huge international cosmetics and personal care conference taking place on May 21 to 23 in Rome Italy. For the first time ever, this year, the conference will present Leader of the Year Awards in the categories of product development, packaging, and marketing
The winners won’t be announced until Thursday, May 22, but the finalists in each of the categories are available. To determine the winners, Global Cosmetics Community judges are now interviewing the finalists, many of whom are from the US.
Here are the finalists:
Isabella de Oliveira Vianna Cavalcanti Wanderley, Marketing Director, Grupo Boticário
Mark Edwards, Research and Development Director,
New York City cosmetic dentist Debra Glassman, DMD, is well known for her sparkling smile as well as the signature feminine touch she provides to the smiles of her patients—many of whom are women. Of late, Glassman has joined forces with GlaxoSmithKline, the makers of ProNamel Toothpaste, to draw attention to the deleterious effects that acid erosion can have on a smile and the surprising foods that can contribute to acid erosion.
She answered some questions about the new campaign, the latest and greatest in cosmetic dentistry, and what a healthy smile really looks like for Beauty in the Bag.
Here’s what she had to say:
Why does our oral health m
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE