Photo Credit: ARSC
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR OUR NEXT TWITTER CHAT
WHEN: TUESDAY, JUNE 14 AT 1:00 -1:30 P.M. EDT
GUEST: If you are thinking about having LASIK, ARSC can help you make an informed decision.
HOW TO JOIN: Follow @ARSC_Insight #LASIKInsight and @Beautyinthebag and use hashtag #BEAUTYINTHEBAG
THE PRIZE: Participants have a chance to win 1 of 3 Visa gift cards, a $25 value each.
Are you ready to move on from glasses / contacts? Learn if vision correction surgery can help achieve your vision goals. visit americanrefractivesurgerycouncil.org/blog for more info.
This Beauty In The Bag Twitter Chat is sponsored by LASIK.
Only residents of the U.S. are eligible.
Winners will be conta
I’m not a huge fan of reading glasses. Is anyone? But given the fact that they enabled me to read menus, books, my iPhone and actually earn a living writing on my computer, it was certainly in my best interest to use them. And truth be told, the biggest problem I had with reading glasses is that they actually made me look my age. The anti-aging beauty creams, sun-avoidance and non-invasive steps I’d taken to look years younger were all for naught since as soon as I put on those babies–even the stylish ones–there was no denying which side of 45 I was on.
I’m not saying that there aren’t chic readers out there and I certainly spent more than my fair share of time trying on vast amou
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS