Photo Credit: koraskincare.com.au
On the stiletto heels of Gisele’s organic skincare line comes Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr’s! Yup, you guessed it – another organic skincare line coming to you from a beautiful, blemish free face. It’s said that Miranda has been personally testing formulas for three years and has taken the cream of the crop for her retail line. The line is called Kora and is made up of Noni Juice, long recognized as a strong antioxidant, used for 2000 years by Pacific Island cultures. The line is comprised of 14 products and I’m bursting to say that the packaging is much nicer than Gisele’s.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS