Photo Credit: sejaa.com
Supermodel Gisele Bündchen has finally revealed her skincare secrets to us mortals! Her new eco-friendly skincare line Sejaa Pure Skincare promises healthy skin, while looking out for our planet. Bündchen, who is a UN environmental ambassador has chosen all-natural ingredients and green packaging with recycled paper – very cool! The supermodel decided on the name for its spiritual meaning “to be” in Portuguese, her first language.
The new mom’s skincare line offers three products sold exclusively on the brand’s website: Day Cream ($70), Night Cream ($70), and Mud Mask ($56). Also offered is a Pure Skincare Kit ($120), which includes a two-ounce j
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE