Photo Credit: us.lorealprofessionnel.com
The latest new hair color trend for brunettes is bronde (nope, not a typo!), a blend of strategically placed blonde shades that give you a walk on the lighter side while still maintaining your brown locks. The trick to going bronde is to have a lot of your natural hair color around the crown of the head and the hairline and adding slightly lighter, complimentary ribbons starting at cheekbone level or lower so that your own shade blends very naturally with it. The contrast between your roots and the lighter hue shouldn’t be more than a few shades different so the end result is added dimension and movement rather than too much color contrast. A medium to dark golden honey blonde works for mos
From television shows to New York Fashion Week, makeup artist Cynde Watson has been trusted with the faces of some of the most well known entertainment and fashion names. She has worked with Queen Latifah, Giselle Bundchen, Cynthia Nixon, Lauren Conrad, Tara Reid, and Tyson Beckford to name a few. Cynde started her glamorous career as a model, which led her to winning the title of Miss New Jersey. Two years later, she was a full-time makeup artist and even introduced a makeup line of her own.
Here, Cynde talks about her trajectory from runway to backstage, in addition to a few tips for us mere mortals to look great in front of the camera.
Tell us a bit about yo
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS