Ever since its introduction in 1999, Kinerase skincare has been a fave of celebrities, including actresses Jennifer Aniston and Amanda Peet and supermodel Giesele Bündchen. A prestige brand sold exclusively at doctors’ offices and department stores, Kinerase’s signature ingredient is kinetin, a plant-based extract that gently treats wrinkles, photo damage and hyperpigmentation.
Now the same exclusive ingredient is available in the new Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase range, a lower-priced line sold at select Walmart and Walgreens stores. A super antioxidant, kinetin helps
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE