Photo Credit: www.neutrogena.com
Pink or white, grapefruit makes for a tasty morning wake-me-up as well as a familiar fat burner for the calorie conscious. But did you know that this bountiful citrus fruit is also a veritable beauty bonanza? Full of vitamin C, it can help ramp up collagen production to create a fuller, more youthful complexion. Grapefruit is also loaded with citric acid, which gives it its signature tangy taste, and is also a great skin exfoliator. Many people credit grapefruit extract for reducing cellulite and leaving skin soft. Oils from the grapefruit have a soothing effect, which is why we see it as a common ingredient in lotions, scrubs and creams.
February is National Grapefruit Month, so check ou
Ready, set — GO! Travel light and without a care in the world with this roundup of TSA size-approved handy items. Now you won’t find your favorite shampoo, conditioner or perfume at the bottom of the no-carry-on trash bin. We want to make the last hurrah for summer or your Labor Day plans go as smoothly as possible. Bon voyage!
#1 GO GREEN
Giovanni will take you on a first class ride wherever you’re going with this affordable Eco Chic Cosmetics kit. Appropriately called Flight Attendant, this collection of beauty products will get you through security in a f
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE