A SCENT OF THEIR OWN – PARIS, NEW YORK AND TOKYO INSPIRE FRAGRANCE CREATIONS.
Fragrances named after cities is not exactly a new idea, but it’s not an overused one either. Paris, the City of Lights has long inspired perfume – think 24, Faubourg from Hermès and the Yves Saint Laurent tribute, YSL Paris. But last month, the concept took on a new ruffle with news that the city of Beverly Hills will market three scents capturing its unique well-healed lifestyle to boost the city’s own bottom line.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS