French vineyards are very special places. And who better to appreciate this than Mathilde Thomas, founder of the grape-inspired beauty brand Caudalie. Ms. Thomas, whose family owns the Smith Haut Lafitte vineyard in Bordeaux, has captured the olfactive romance of her family’s vineyard at three special times of day – dawn, noon and dusk.
“I tried to bottle my family’s vineyard,” stated Ms. Thomas at a recent press event held at Caudalie’s Vinothérapie Spa at the landmark Plaza Hotel in New York City.
The first scent, Fleur de Vigne ($38), was actually created in 2002 by master perfumer, Anne Flipo. It evokes the scent of blossoming grape flowers at dawn – a treasured sm
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS