Photo Credit: unplash.com
It’s hard to believe it’s already time to say goodbye to summer… We’ll all miss the long weekends, beach days, vacays and overall laid-back vibe—but Fall is great simply because it’s a fresh start! As you prepare for cooler days ahead by stowing the bathing suits and sandals (and reaching for the warmer layers and boots), it’s important to keep your skincare and diet in mind as well. With less sun exposure on the agenda, ‘tis the season to get reacquainted with products and habits that have perhaps been ignored since spring. Here’s a guide to getting back into the swing.
Reverse sun damage
Despite your best SPF efforts, odds are you got a bit more sun that you would hav
Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Raise your hand if you kicked off the year by committing to get in shape or lose weight… Now, keep it up if you’re still sticking with it. Statistics show that more than half of those who make New Year’s resolutions have abandoned them by June, but here are a few tips and tricks from fitness and nutrition pros to help you keep your healthy momentum going.
Make the commitment to yourself.
“Self-care” is trending for 2018—and this includes fitness. In addition to the calorie-burning and muscle-strengthening, you get from regular exercise, the post-workout release of endorphins benefits your mood as well. If finding time to get to the gym is a challenge, Seattle-based Registered
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS