As an on-the-go entrepreneur, I travel at a pretty rapid pace. My most frequent destinations are Palm Beach, London, Orange County and Chicago, so I’ve become a real ‘hotel snob.’ My main criteria are (not necessarily in this order): good coffee in my room, strong WIFI signal, a soaking tub, and a great big bed. I have been known to book myself into 5-star hotels and resorts just for the privilege of getting a great night’s sleep on a luxurious mattress – and to escape the piercing noise of taxis, buses, drilling and other sounds of life on the fourth floor of a Manhattan high rise.
But I could never quite duplicate that cozy, comfy, dreamy sleep experience at home – until now. Enter my
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS