Isabelle Bellis, isabellebellis.com, originally from Bretagne on France’s northwest coast, is quite unique in her profession. She is a pretty, lithe blonde with flawless skin and a gentle touch. Isabelle calls herself an “epidermologist,” a term I had not heard before, and she takes her craft of skincare oh so seriously.
Among other notables, Isabelle trained with biochemist Joelle Ciocco, joelle-ciocco.com, whose cosmeceutical range she carries in her discreet and soothing salon delicately tucked away in a penthouse on East 66th Street in Manhattan. She credits Joelle Ciocco with teaching her the Epidermologue Method® that is based on a scientific analysis of the skin, and
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE