Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Sleep is crucial for giving your body (and your skin) a chance to rejuvenate and repair itself, and proper rest is just as important as a proper diet, regular exercise and being mindful about our overall health. Yet I’m continually amazed at the lack of value placed on this essential part of our lives. Very often, sleep is not prioritized, and most people are unaware of how to set the body up for a better night of rest.
Let’s consider these facts…
7–19% of adults in the U.S. report not getting enough rest or sleep every day
An estimated 50 to 70 million Americans have chronic sleep disorders
It is estimated that over 50% of the U.S. population will suffer from a sleep
Faced with the overwhelming stress of the holidays, and the tendency to overindulge, most of us need more than old-fashioned willpower to sail through December without some missteps. Couple the season’s abundant food temptations with your genetic makeup, and it can be a perfect storm to go off the rails from Halloween to New Year’s.
Enter Arivale, the cutting edge science-based wellness program that uses genetic and clinical data to help you optimize heart health, weight loss, nutrition, healthy aging, stress management and more. Basically, you take a selfie from the inside to understand your genetic makeup, test 80+ clinical markers, and then they connect you with one of their awesome
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE