If you have a friend or loved one facing breast cancer surgery, it’s hard to know exactly how to help. One radiation oncologist, who underwent two prophylactic mastectomies, has taken the challenge to heart, creating the Breast BFFLBag® ($100), a duffel full of personal items that will help ease post-surgery discomfort.
After years of breast biopsies, consultations and genetic counseling, Dr. Elizabeth Chabner Thompson chose to have a double mastectomy to reduce her risk of developing breast cancer. The surgery and the recovery experience led her to working in a reconstructive surgery practice so she could help other women going through the process.
While surgical procedures had e
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE