Suzanne Saffie-Siebert, Ph.D. is a recognized world authority in drug delivery and a pioneer of silicon-based bio-courier technologies. Throughout her career, she has always believed that good skin is a vital component of overall beauty and good health and makes a significant impact on emotional well-being.
She understands from personal experience how frustrating it can be to spend time and money on skincare with sometimes disappointing results. To Suzanne, science is the answer. Her research team spent almost ten years developing Good Silicon+®, a unique patented technology specifically designed to make skincare ingredients more effective, while also delivering Ortho-Silicic Acid (OSA)
From hair loss to anti-aging, Dr. Alex Khadavi’s interest in understanding how the skin and hair function has led him to create products addressing these issues in innovative ways. The Los Angeles-based, board-certified dermatologist is the creator of Revivogen, a topical solution to combat hair loss, Clearogen, a topical hormonal acne treatment and RejuveMD, a new anti-aging therapy.
His quest for better products was personally inspired, when, as an undergraduate student at UCLA, he discovered he was already beginning to show signs of hair loss. From UCLA, Dr. Khadavi went on to study medicine at George Washington University, in Washington D.C., and complete his residency in dermatol
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS