For this week’s Gorgeous Giveaway, we are sharing a 300-year-old beauty secret from Japan – Tatcha Beauty Papers, called aburatorigami. We have three of the precious Kiri Gift Sets (a retail value of $165) to give away to our lucky winners. Each set contains 15 packs of 30 individual sheets of gold flecked aburatorigami (blotting papers), gift wrapped in handmade kiribako, a traditional Japanese wooden box used to protect treasured items such as silk kimonos and precious gifts.
These all-natural handmade papers are the beauty secret that provides the Japanese geisha’s petal-fresh
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS