Instead of watching TV before bed, Paramus, NJ plastic and reconstructive surgeon Jordan P. Farkas, MD, Zwivels.
He also Zwivels before work, at lunch and even on the weekends.
In case you are not familiar with the term, Zwivel is the clever name given to an online platform started by one of Farkas’ partners, Gary Breslow, MD.
Zwivel connects plastic surgeons and prospective patients online before either party commits to an in-office consultation, allowing for back and forth – i.e zwiveling– regarding expectations, cost, downtime and all that goes into planning for a cosmetic procedure.
Zwivel has been a game change for many – including Farkas. “It allows patients the
Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Excessive underarm sweating is the pits.
The medical term for this condition is ‘axillary hyperhidrosis’ and it can be unpredictable, embarrassing (bordering on humiliating) not to mention uncomfortable and expensive. Plus the dry cleaning bills really add up after a while.
It doesn’t have to be like this anymore. There are new ways to curb underarm sweating that are long lasting and some are even permanent. Just imagine being able to raise your arms, give a presentation, hail a taxi, without worrying about wetness or odor. The feeling is positively liberating!
Here are the solutions.
Miradry has been a complete life-changer for many who sweat a lot, says Gary D. Bre
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS