Summer is just around the corner, and that means stepping up your beauty game. Check out these top trending non-surgical aesthetic treatments that can help you look your best for summer and beyond.
BOTOX: It’s not just for wrinkles and frown lines. In fact, it works wonders for people who suffer from hyperhidrosis, aka excessive sweating. Botox has been clinically proven to minimize underarm sweating, with results lasting up to 6 months, according to Aesthetic nurse Xiomi Frans-Cuber, BSN, CSO.
MIRADRY: For those who are needle-photobic, MiraDry offers a permanent solution to underarm sweat in a single treatment. Paramus, NJ plastic surgeon Gary Breslow recommends MiraDry for anyone wh
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE