Meet the Beverly Hills Plastic
As the first doctor selected for the “Extreme Makeover” series on ABC, Dr. Garth Fisher is no stranger to celebrity. Many of the clients in his Beverly Hills Practice include big name entertainers and business executives. This year he branched out as co-founder of cosmeceuticals company CellCeuticals Skin Care, Inc., and developed a premium 5-product skin care collection under the CellCeuticals Biomedical Skin Treatments brand. Dr. Fisher is Director of the Biomedical Skin Treatment Institute in Beverly Hills, CA.
How does your “Extreme Makeover” experience compare with your daily experience in practice?
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS