Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Bikini season is once again upon us, and Thermi technology can help tighten and tone everything from the eyes to the thighs.
You name it, and Thermi can troubleshoot it, says New York City plastic surgeon Z. Paul Lorenc, MD, at a #getthermi event held at Gansevoort Park Avenue In Manhattan.
Thermi delivers radiofrequency energy through a hand-held device to kick-start the body’s own collagen production. With ThermiTight, a small probe is inserted under the skin to tighten areas such as the neck, abdomen, arms and breasts. ThermiSmooth uses a round probe on the surface of the skin of the face or body. Smooth treatments can be repeated several times to achieve the desired results, and
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE