Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a spa owner? Now, Clarins, the French skincare and beauty company, is giving you the opportunity to play spa designer and owner with its just launched virtual spa management Facebook game, Spa Life. The ultimate game for spa enthusiasts and Clarins devotees, Spa Life allows its players to build a luxurious spa and earn virtual money to customize the spa with treatment stations, decorations and Clarins products (of course). Players can even “hire” their Facebook friends to work at their spa.
Not quite sure how a winner is determined – but I like the concept. Anything that includes virtual design and decoration gets my vote and in
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS