It’s the season of uber-glam; we’ve seen the world’s most glamorous and successful actresses and songstresses swan down the red carpet in style and, of course, we want to emulate them. So, BITB has scoured London to find the best places to get your pinkies preened and painted and the latest and greatest collections from planet polish.
Having clocked Katy Perry and the Gaga’s tapered talons, I was inspired and went in search of the world’s best known celebrity manicurist, Liza Smith, whose clients include Kylie and Jennifer Lopez, plus some well-known Brits: Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Jamelia and Eliza Doolittle (whose nails she did for the Brit Awards a few weeks ago).
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE