Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Wellness is the new luxury.
Living a happy and healthful life is where it’s at, and this wellness movement is taking hold of multiple industries from real estate and tourism to parenting, technology and interior design with everything else mixed in.
We’ve got the scoop on what you can expect in coming years, and it’s crazy cool.
Wellness real estate and communities put people’s health at the center of design. These include “agrihoods” or communities revolving around farms and residences will be built around natural and healing thermal and mineral springs. The global wellness real estate and communities sector is experiencing a growth spurt. Wellness real est
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE